originally published at Tech - Mama GeraHWisej.NET 3.2 adds new enterprise-grade features that simplify the development of complex Line of Business (LOB) cloud applications for developers.
DevExpress Dashboard Wisej.NET Designer
DevExpress Dashboard in the Wisej.NET Designer
The new validation system allows developers to easily add validation to their applications, ensuring that user inputs are accurate and reliable. The system supports a wide range of validation types, including required fields, regular expressions, and custom validators.
Integrated Third-Party Component
Using the DevExpress Dashboard component requires a valid license provided from Developer Express.
- Speed improvements across the board.
- Consolidated bug fixes and enhancements to all controls.
- DataGridView memory footprint for large data sets has been reduced.
- Expanded Binding and MVVM ICommand support to ToolBarButtons and MenuItems.
- New BindableComponent base class to enable data binding on components.
Read the full Wisej.NET 3.2 release notes here.Contact Information:
Original Source: Ice Tea Group Releases Wisej.NET Version 3.2
The post Ice Tea Group Releases Wisej.NET Version 3.2 first appeared on Mama GeraH.
originally published at Tech - Mama GeraH